1. Who are we
2. What information we collect and receive
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our website, we need to collect and process certain information.Depending on your use of our site, that may include:
- Contact us via email - When you ask us for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem, we will collect your name, email address, message, etc. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
- Contact us via Livechat - When you ask us for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem, we will collect your name, email address, message, etc. We use this data solely in connection with answering the queries we receive.
- Usage data - When you visit our site, we will store the website from which you visited us from, the parts of our site you visit, the date and duration of your visit, your IP address, information from the device (device type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country you are located in, and web browser type) you used during your visit, and more. We process this usage data for statistical purposes, to improve our site and to recognize and stop any misuse.
3. Opt-out of website tracking
The processing of your data is based on your consent. At any time you can opt out of being tracked by our analytics tool using this link Manage your consents. You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
4. Disclose of information
We do not sell your personal data to outside parties.
5. Third Party Services
When you visit our websites, or purchase products or services, we use third party services which may collect personal data. These third party sites have separate independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these websites.
6. Retention of Data
We delete aggregated report data from our database after 12 months. Some basic metrics such as visits, page views, bounce rate, etc we will retain to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect our legal rights.
8. Remarks or Complaints
Care for each project